OOOOoooo My New Toy....Very Soon!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I love them too, that is why I am getting one :p

I can't wait, hoping that it will be here by next friday but there is no promise just yet!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta love ddirt bikes ay :)
sexy bikes,

i have had a few diff rides my 2 current are
ktm 525exc, XR250r

love em both

cruiser to come,

I like em, but always had a soft spot for the Ninjas also

i was riding this little kwaka for awhile

16-1.jpg

n then i had the other one
P131110_0936_02.jpg

omg n the Ninja
P050710_1250_02.jpg

and i love the green n black (Tiger) also
IMG00347-20110617-1215.jpg

its riding time this weekend i thinks

make sure you post some ride pics :)

Its a good little bike. Kawasaki have stepped to the competition nicely with this one. Think Honda will have to do something now cause I reckon this is a very good LAMS bike. Probably will be my wife's next bike once she's sick of the little 125 she's currently learning on.

Yeah that's the same reason I have stuck with it :) most powerful lams bike, yet still looks awesome and with smooth and precise gear changes still a quick bike. Can't wait tho, will be sweet when I have it!

Just little cosmetic things (design, green in rims), larger fuel tank...so really just a waste but if you are going to do it...do it properly right :p

Agreed

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's the same reason I have stuck with it :) most powerful lams bike, yet still looks awesome and with smooth and precise gear changes still a quick bike. Can't wait tho, will be sweet when I have it!

Most powerful lams bike, whats the restrictions up that way?

Just got the price back...only just over $100 difference,.paying that go sure, the bigger fuel tank is worth that on its own :p

- - - Updated - - -

sorry my bad, meant to say most powerful in its class. Restrictionss are 150kw per ton. the 300 is actually 166kw/ton so I don't know how they bypassed that. It only weighs 174kg and pushes out 29kw....so should be decent

Agreed

- - - Updated - - -

Most powerful lams bike, whats the restrictions up that way?

Last edited:
The kW/tonne restriction only kicks in at over something like 400cc (not sure exactly). 2 stroke 250s are insanely powerful but completely LAMS approved (as long as they are road registered). The absolute upper limit in capacity for LAMS is up to 660cc as long as its also less than 150kW/tonne. There are other weird restrictions in QLD like you can't have a LAMS level bike (eg Suzuki Gladius) if there is a more powerful version of the same bike also available.

Hahahaha wait till you see one in person....I was tempted to steal it straight from the shop!

I ride a 2012 650r. Kawasaki make an awesome ride, I can tell you the 650 is the best commuter I have ever ridden, I do over 200km to work and back 6 days a week and I never get sore riding it, yet when it gets down to it, my mates all ride big 1000+ bikes and they will beat me pretty easy in a straight line but mine corners like it is on rails so they never get to far away. I'll post pics of mine tomorrow. I'm sure you will love the 300 mate, they look like a slick ride and very sexy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 73
Hahaha cheers mate, yeah I have spoken heaps with the guys at the bile shop and they were saying that the bigger bikes are great and all bit handling us sacrificed. A guy there reckons these things cause they are so light handle better than the bins ninja 6[6 zr (don't know if I got that name right) nothing on it down the straight but in the bends all game! Can't wait tho :)

Love the look of yours. Very tough
I ride a 2012 650r. Kawasaki make an awesome ride, I can tell you the 650 is the best commuter I have ever ridden, I do over 200km to work and back 6 days a week and I never get sore riding it, yet when it gets down to it, my mates all ride big 1000+ bikes and they will beat me pretty easy in a straight line but mine corners like it is on rails so they never get to far away. I'll post pics of mine tomorrow. I'm sure you will love the 300 mate, they look like a slick ride and very sexy

I was thinking of one of these but just listened to a mate and got an older bike for starters. Got a 2009 gs500r. Pretty happy with it, does the job, handles well ect.

That bike has the looks though.

Yeah I have decided to get this and keep it instead of upgrading down the track. Originally I was looking at a ninja 250r...but then this came out so it was meant to be :p

I wish I still had a bike. Your lucky, I used to have a Ducati 748. Now I like reptiles that much I bought a Godzilla.

Hahaha bikes are cheaper than cars....that's my only justification for really getting this :p ;)

bikes are also quicker than cars... ;) cruiser I'm looking at is capable of 11 second quarters, not even a fast bike.

what's the 'godzilla' do? :p I just won't show up for corners lol.

bikes are also quicker than cars... ;) cruiser I'm looking at is capable of 11 second quarters, not even a fast bike.

what's the 'godzilla' do? :p I just won't show up for corners lol.

The GTR will do an 11sec quarter also. It has 350awkw. Some bikes get a scare when they come down the inside lane and try to drag me off at the lights. Ha Ha

Gtr is also awd, way to go! At the bile shop they have a kawasaki that does the quarter in 9.6 stock. It's a deadly looking machine lol. I've always been into cars but way too bloody expensive. I can get an exhaust for the 300 for $500 .... Can't do that for a car :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back