Christmas/New Year Herping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusG

Reaction score
Hey all,
Long time lurker of the boards, finally got round to signing up. Have been out a bit over Christmas/New Year around Perth with my older brother for a bit of herping. One of the main targets has been death adders up in the hills (some of you can probably guess where), still no luck on that front after some 14 odd trips, hopefully not too far off though! Found a few of the commoner species round in the process though, done a few trips to the northern suburbs/patches of bush in the city too.
Have put up a load of photos here: Herping - a set on Flickr
Here's some of my favourites though!:)
8386660788_7caaea5f6c_z.jpg

8386658836_9b18e5104c_z.jpg

8385574883_1e2f7404a6_z.jpg

8385574997_2be094d78b_z.jpg

8386658690_2ef17ed75e_z.jpg

Welcome Marcus and great first post. Some stunning photos there

Awesome shots love the parasuta!!!
laughed at the Notechis peeleri haha

Haha, had my younger brother along for his first trip out and a couple of hundred metres along the road he casually mentions "Oh, there was a snake back there, I think it was a Tiger." Reversed up (I was on the wrong side of the car) and it apparently looked good for a roadkill Tiger. Until of course we got out for a closer look...:lol:

You have some great finds there ! Always good to see some more herping shots and adventures on the forums :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back