gecko sexing help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie123

Reaction score
this guy hatched in december 2011 and im not an expert so i was just wandering what to get for him/her. IMG_1179.jpgIMG_1180.jpgIMG_1181.jpgIMG_1182.jpgIMG_1183.jpgIMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

I have never had a smooth Knobbie at that size be a male and not have a bulge of some sorts, unless the photos are deceiving and there is a bulge there.

Yea I have numerous females which have bigger bulges than that on them, normally a male at this size will have a considerable bulge that's all.

Yea I have numerous females which have bigger bulges than that on them, normally a male at this size will have a considerable bulge that's all.
In my experience females usually develop the mini bulges towards adulthood.

Looks female to me. At 1+ years old, it should have a well-pronounced bulge (if male).

Last edited:
That's what I was hinting at Sam :)

I can pick males out of my Levis and pilbs by 3-4 mths easily with distinct bulges by 12 mths there fully developed and sexually mature

I stand corrected by those more experienced then I. The female smooth knobbies still have spurs then?

Yeah a few mixed answers/thoughts, but definitely a female, Eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back