Tamed down the baby coastal!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReptileben

Reaction score
Palmerston, Northern Territory, Australia
ok so I got a female juvi coastal for xmas and I have been handling it between 2 and 10 minutes a day and it has just passed 10 days since the last bite! so now I change her name from satan (told mum it was cheeky coz she is christian and didn't like the idea of satan in her house) to now her name is (drum roll) Delilah!
this is her cage delilah 001.jpg
and this is my little girl (still has a little attitude and is very flight)delilah 002.jpg
and her last mealfeeding day 012.jpg

Great news that all is going well.

I cannot see a hide in the photo? Assume that there is one there somwhere. If not then it might explain why the critter has been a bit defensive.

Yay!!! Delilah suits her, she's a pretty girl :D

Only $100??????? Wow :shock: I would have though she was around $150-$250 she's that beautiful :)

It's always a great victory to calm them! I've been working on my yearling Bredli for the last 6 odd months, but progress has been very slow. So props to you!

Need better pics cause the lighting us ****eeee.... U may be right.... If I took a stab in the dark with them pics I would say RP striped Darwin

that coastal looks like a darwin
beautiful snake though :)

I can deffinatly see Darwin influences but the more you look and try to guess what a snake is, the more you convince yourself its not a pure so im just going to say its a beautiful coastal,
Getting a nice consistant stripe from a striped coastal x darwin (asuming) pairing would be worth more then $100 you would think.

None the less beautiful snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back