Posting in wanted to buy thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you after something or contacting another member about something they have posted there?

if its about posting there, there is a yellow banner across the top of the page with more info. If its about reply to wha someone wants, it's best to PM or follow the other methods of communications they offer :)

This information is clearly covered in the banner. Can you not see it ?

APS006_zpsf31600de.png

No mate, you can't. More info under Site Rules and Subscriptions down the bottom.

Cheers
Stu

They must have changed the rules, I had the same question about a year ago and I PMed Faye and she told me that as I was 'Wanting to Buy' I was not making any money out of it whereas if I was selling I was making money. I was not a subscriber and was able to post in the wanted to buy section.

Can you please confirm that the rules have changed and that you now need to be a subscriber or powerseller to post in the 'Wanted to buy'

Cheers

I post a couple of wanted adds a year or so back with out being a subscriber,
but when I went to post some this year I was unable to

People were using the wanted to buy section as a loop hole to post for sale ads without subscribing. Hence the new rule.

They changed it about a year ago I believe, you used to be able to post in "WTB" & "freebies" without subscribing

I cannot see that banner

That's because you're a subscriber ! It only appears in the Marketplace forums for Regular members.

And as has already been stated, the rules have changed and you do need to be (at least) a Subscriber in order to post WTB ads.

People were using the wanted to buy section as a loop hole to post for sale ads without subscribing. Hence the new rule.

It was a member flooding the WTB section with "wanted free reptile/enclosure" ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back