I did not receive my licence.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob8290

About two weeks back I purchased a recreational wildlife licence and also purchased an additional log book with it but I have not received anything yet. I have spoken to a few people that have ha the same issue. Has anyone else had any issue with not receiving theirs? Also,who would I contact to request it to be resent?

Firstly where are you located. Each state is different. If in QLD Call PALM and sort it out with them. Telephone 1300 130 372 (option 4)

Government departments aren't exactly reliable to be on time mate...

I don't know what the turn around rate is in QLD but in Vic you can wait up to three weeks.

It will take about 2-3 weeks to send through, thats how long mine did

I sent my App for an advanced class 2 license in NSW away on dec 4th, nothing jan 5 i sent email asking where lic was, jan 9 i got reply 2-4 weeks more for processing of app

I am from QLD and i got my recreational licence. And i got it instantly, there should be a place to put your email, in the online application. They will send you an email that has the licence attached, all you need to do is print out the licence. I purchase my spotted from a very well known pet-store doing just this.

Also the website is:

https://www.derm.qld.gov.au/rwl/faces/jsp/login.jsp

Hope this helps

Blake.

Last edited:
I am from QLD and i got my recreational licence. And i got it instantly, there should be a place to put your email. They then send you an email that has the licence attached and i purchased from a very well known pet-store. Also the website is:

https://www.derm.qld.gov.au/rwl/faces/jsp/login.jsp

Hope this helps

Blake.
I received the email but it also tells me I should receive a solid copy as well as a logbook that I purchased from them with the same purchase of my license, via mail..

There's often a bit of a slowdown over the Christmas holidays and into January, with people on holidays. Your best bet is to contact PALM directly if you're concerned.

Alright I'll give it a week or so and then contact them.cheers everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back