show us your scrubbys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not the best snake to try and get weights and measures on but early last year she weighed in at 13kgs and just under 14 ft and has only turned 4 yr old so she is only a baby yet lol

so she may get twice as big!?!?

She is not the best snake to try and get weights and measures on but early last year she weighed in at 13kgs and just under 14 ft and has only turned 4 yr old so she is only a baby yet lol

So when can we expect the wallaby farm to start its operations?

Joemal that is so impressive what a beautiful animal congrats. Just wondering how many rabbits she gets and how often...

Only a baby around 5ft we have in store at the moment
Scrub Python.jpg

Wow amazing amazon I didn't realise you had a scrubby in store, but then I was a bit distracted by the cute baby BHP.

Joemal that is so impressive what a beautiful animal congrats. Just wondering how many rabbits she gets and how often...

She goes through a 1 - 1.5 kg rabbit every 7 to 10 days depending on her attitude .Easiest way to keep her happy is to keep the feeding up to her .Tried stretching it out longer but couldn't get into her enclosure to clean .Not saying she has a psychotic side to her but she is very smart .Lets me in but waits in ambush when i try to get back out .Love her to bits though and would never get rid of her .

Mine never got their black.

1C608941-3989-4734-B8BE-70E2666D495D-7495-000008BCA4D9D1B7.jpg

20EA812F-C453-43A5-B038-00C6D5F9094C-7495-000008BCAD918D07.jpg

Ive heard about high yellow scrubby's but i've never seen a photo, does anyone have pics or info on scrubby's like this?

Hahahaha no wonder it was placid (Spotted).Scrubbies are last snake you should even think about owning as your first one .There are keepers on here that have been around snakes for years and still would never own one . Nice Spotted though and atleast you wont have to worry about it trying to eat you ....

View attachment 281223View attachment 281225View attachment 281226View attachment 281227

I was very excited all of yesterday because i knew that today, i would get to play with this girl. She belongs to a friend of mine, by far the tamest scrub i have every heard of, she's 4 years old and has never bitten and loves attention. As scrubby owners know, this is no reason to become complacent and the owner is well aware of this, she never even unlocks the enclosure unless there is another person standing next to her. It was very good to be able to play with a scrub that was this calm though. Just makes me want to own one even more.

Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back