Herro everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Thought I should introduce myself.

I'm from Broken Hill and just moved back from Sydney. Have always loved reptiles and used to catch shinglebacks and beardies when I was a kid. I love snakes and hope to have them in my life for the rest of my life. I enjoy herping and taking pictures of spiders aswell.

Should be around the forum a fair bit and hope to make many of friends here :)

-Tayler

WELCOM TAYLER! Great to have you here! We'd love to see some of your reptile photography!!! :D And your reptiles, is that your fella in your avatar?

Cheers, unfortunately I wish he was my little guy. He is wild and I brought to the house to get some photos of him and then released him where I found him. I'm about to buy a female woma from Sydney as I think they are beautiful.

Here's some photos from my current holidays in Pottsville. Haven't found a great deal of reptiles so far.
A beardie that was soaking up some sun
View attachment 278114
View attachment 278115
Baby red bellied
View attachment 278116
baby coastal, wish I could have kept him.
View attachment 278117
I also took some nice shots of my sister's bredli (Claudia) eating. Here's one.
View attachment 278118

Welcome to APS. Womas are a great choice for a first snake but be warned they are highly addictive. There are so many great localities out there and their quirks are amazing.

To post pics you have to click the "go advanced" button overwise it won't work. Kind of annoying but it is what it is. :)

nope none that i know of though there are quite a few here that own reptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back