Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danieljohn96

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if some owners of adult Bredlis, could upload a pic or let me know how big there adult is, just wanting to get some average numbers, also the size of the tank you keep em in thanks :)

well.... 2.6m :D the tank is 1800h,900w, 585d roughly. The enclosure is way to big for her but at least she has some space to roam free haha.
the pics of her are from about 12 months ago. I don't have any updates of her on my computer sorry.

JUigd.jpg

tR0Hm.jpg

rvLGf.jpg

XJQoR.jpg

there you go :D

Thanks for the reply mate she's beautiful, and thanks for the info

She is haha. she has never actually bitten. Mum got bitten at feeding time because she was about to drop the rat then pulled it up and was bitten. she is so placid and loved going for a swim in the pool. (snakes are so fast in water). We have had no problems with her at all. I'll go get a picture of the enclosure now so expect a picture in 10mins haha.

:D

couldn't find the camera unfortunately so I just used photo booth haha.
FRyiG.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
This is me with my mates Bredli, her names Alice and she huge.

20-05-2012 Alice.jpg

I want my bredli to get that big!!!!!! She's AWESOME!!!!!! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I want my bredli to get that big!!!!!! She's AWESOME!!!!!! :D

If I feed the bredli I'm gettin once every ten days or so will that shorten its length by that I mean will it sort of stunt it's growth without bein cruel to it?

hmm .. maybe get a smaller snake if your not ready for a snake of it's size to the point that you want to stunt it's growth. Not that it makes too much a difference though.. males are smaller than females and if you dont power feed (but still feed it a normal amount!) should make a difference as well but they will still get up around the 2.4 mark even with those specifics.

it takes a couple of years for them to grow to full length. you will slowly grow confidence with keeping a growing bredli. The only thing i can see going wrong is an enclosure other then that they are great. (get a hypo bredli THEY LOOK AWESOME)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back