Bored

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJoyces

Reaction score
Eh I'm bored - so obviously when you are bored at home and everyone is in the land of nod you start thinking about - What ONE super power would you have and why!? Feel free to add your super powers to the list :)

Running lighting fast, jumping very high, and flying would be nice..............8)
Whattabout you?

The ability to transform into anything......anything

Invisibility of course. You could disappear when being given a hard time, and rather than go and sit outside where it is uncomfortable, you could simply lie on the bed in comfort and let the whole thing blow over. You could eavesdrop on all those oh so irritating conversations that you are deliberately excluded from, like between shop attendants and managers, between car salesmen, between members of the opposite sex looking your way at the pub and the like. You could even check the opposite sex change rooms at pool or gym, if so inclined. Best of all, you could disappear without having to go anywhere when those oh so annoying work mates or in-laws or religious unwanted canvassers and hawkers turn up. There are lots more uses and misuses I can think of putting it to but that will do for now. Yep! Sounds good to me.

Don't get to rowdy now
I see some childhood fantasies coming through here. just remember you can look but not touch.

What is the definition of poise? Only raising your eyebrows first visit to a nudist beach. And remember to only lie on your back, otherwise you will undoubtly leave crab hole behind when you are able to get up.

Running lighting fast, jumping very high, and flying would be nice..............8)
Whattabout you?

Lol I suck because my response is to mould all the super power in the world into ONE awesome super power, that way I can do everything.... then I hear my Dad's voice in the back of my head, don't be greedy... :( so I guess invisibility

Lol I suck because my response is to mould all the super power in the world into ONE awesome super power, that way I can do everything.... then I hear my Dad's voice in the back of my head, don't be greedy... :( so I guess invisibility

With great power comes great responsibility. -Spider-Man

We are all that we are because that is what we make of ourselves. I choose not to be anybody better than I am because I will end up what I am not. -Anon

/philosophical stuffs.

We are all that we are because that is what we make of ourselves. I choose not to be anybody better than I am because I will end up what I am not. -Anon

/philosophical stuffs.

That little voice in my head again just appeared in writing on the screen.... are you sure you're not my Dad in disguise??? I'm still sticking with invisibility, even if I could only have it for a day :)

Not really sure what it would be but as long as it led to world domination I would be happy.
Now this is one to keep an eye upon. Megalomaniac, potential autocrat or would-be omnipotent being? Irrespective of option… with no stated plan or goals beyond ‘world domination’, definitely a worry. Too free and wide ranging for my comfort.

/philosophical stuffs.
Now that’s good boy! You have learned well not to get out of your box. Obviously someone of substantial influence fashioned the dimensions of that box?

Imagination is a key to unlock the box and set you free, if only in an ethereal realm of wonderment and limitless possibility. It is no sin to indulge in the theoretical pleasures and boundless possibilities that a world of limitless potential lays open. The mind can transcend the physical bonds of our earth bound reality. Why not allow it free reign for a few fleeting moments?

Lol I suck because my response is to mould all the super power in the world into ONE awesome super power, that way I can do everything.... then I hear my Dad's voice in the back of my head, don't be greedy... so I guess invisibility
It seems to me that your motivation is far from greed. Whilst not articulated, my perception is of a strong desire to right the wrongs, to help those who are helpless and hopeless, to achieve positive results that that your everyday human form is incapable of achieving. If I may be so audacious as to suggest, I think Dad would be more than well pleased. Feel free to correct me if I have it wrong.

Blue

Does eternal youth count as a super power? If so, I choose that. If not... I choose teleportation.

my top one is flying , always had the fascination and love freedom ,and skydiving made we want it even more than ever... others such as shape shifting and teleportation are something i would love to have.

as a younger kid i was very scared of death and cried sometimes ahahah! and i also thought that imortality would be cool but then again living to see this world till the end would be terrible and i wouldn't want to see what this world would come to but come to think of it , man you'd turn out to be smart\wise.

Jedi powers for me, if I couldn't have that, the powers of superman

If you could see me now Treeofgreen, you would see a red face famed in a predominantly white full beard. I was plied with red wine and feeling eloquent at the time. I have not had the courage to go back and read what I posted, to see if it actually made any sense. Blame my mum and dad. They encouraged me to expand my vocabulary. As a lad I would often fall asleep leafing through a dictionary. It is one of my most used books. And I do have a passion for books, though mostly reference books. Got to satisfy my curiosity about this world in which we live in.

Am still slightly red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back