Egg Help Please!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

666PYTHON

Reaction score
So my Murray had eggs yesterday which was great so we set the incubator up but we had to go out so we just left the eggs with the mum over night when I got up this morning they look liked this? Is this because they are dry? Any help would be great! Also my incubator is changing its temps a lot when it's day it's 33.2dgrees even thought its set on 29.5dgrees and at night it's drops to 26-27dgrees? Sorry for all the questions just really won't these little fellas to hatch!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 85
Eggs look fine, set your incubator to 31.5 and put it in a room where the temps do not change much.

Cockney_red- nar she's still with them just she wasn't coiled really tight just loosely so moved her to take photo.

Bez84- yea I set the temp lower to try drop the temp a bit since it was 33.2degrees but will put it up to 31.5degrees agin as we're putting it inside now in a lot cooler room. So you don't think the eggs have been affected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back