Just a few pics.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_p

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I'd share my blonde spotted haven't posted pics for a while of her she is now 14months old and looks great
rynytesa.jpg
u6y6anyj.jpg

thats a good lookin spotted
lovin the striped pattern

14 months??? pfffffft...dont believe it sry

Last edited:
Spotteds can easily reach that's size in 14 months.
ive power fed a stimi to 250g and that pic shows a spotted at @ least 400+g's.....must have had steroids
............most people dont even get there carpets that big after a yr...but then they skimp on the feeding ;)

Idk how big they can get in a year if powerfed but my girl is 14months today and is only about 80-81cm and apparently weighs 175g, definatly not that thick either.
Regardless she is a good lookin snake. :)

Last edited:
She is 14 months not a typo lol. I didn't think I power fed her I feed her every 7-10 days. She is so placid I love her

:| i have a 12 month old snake thats 30cm haha one day she will enjoy a feed :twisted:
I'm on the fence about its age:size to say the least...
any way cool snakes thanks for sharing lol

ive power fed a stimi to 250g and that pic shows a spotted at @ least 400+g's.....must have had steroids
............most people dont even get there carpets that big after a yr...but then they skimp on the feeding ;)

stimmi's are smaller than spotteds correct me if im wrong
getting a carpet that big would'nt be too hard

Last edited:
I can guarantee its 14 months old, I saw it 6 months ago and it was less than half that size! Its looking great Josh!

stimmi's are smaller than spotteds correct me if im wrong
getting a carpet that big would'nt be too hard

My 2Yo coastal is longer then that as you would expect but would be a little skinnier, Thats with feeding as big as she'll take every 8 days

Yes we have had her since a hatchy and she has just moved onto jumbo mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back