Hello From Darwin - Sam the bredli man!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

notsosamwise

Reaction score
Hello all,

Long time reader - first time typer.

I keep a bredli “Brian” who was inherited as a boy, which turned out to be a girl! I followed her up with a second female known as “the big girl” whom I sold today :(

Looking to acquire a male hypo bredli next, then perhaps branch out into something more exotic such as an albino darwin or maybe even a frilly, they are so cool.

Anyway guys and girls – nice to be a part of the community.

Anyway, I have tried to attach some photos, I dont know how well they went though!

~Sam
J

Attachments

• IMGP0014.jpg
    IMGP0014.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMGP0025.jpg
    IMGP0025.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 89
hello and welcome
beautiful bredli you have there lol the second pic bredli turban :)

Cheers Nilesh - thats Brian... or Miss Brian I suppose! Awesome snake, best temprement I have ever encountered!

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers Nilesh - thats Brian... or Miss Brian I suppose! Awesome snake, best temprement I have ever encountered!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Sam, hi Brianess! Welcome! Beautiful markings (her not you)! New here myself (although not new to snakes). Just got myself a beautiful female Bredli. My first Aussie species. Really excited to get to know her.

Hi Sam, hi Brianess! Welcome! Beautiful markings (her not you)! New here myself (although not new to snakes). Just got myself a beautiful female Bredli. My first Aussie species. Really excited to get to know her.
Plissken... Have u handled her yet?... How she coming on?

Plissken... Have u handled her yet?... How she coming on?

No, not handled her yet. She's spent most of the time so far in the hide so I'm going to give her a couple more days. She's due to feed on Wednesday so I'll let you know how that goes. Then I'll give her a couple of days after that and start handling at the weekend. The temptation is unbearable! I hope she doesn't tag me. She's got a head like a pre-historic pit-bull.

No, not handled her yet. She's spent most of the time so far in the hide so I'm going to give her a couple more days. She's due to feed on Wednesday so I'll let you know how that goes. Then I'll give her a couple of days after that and start handling at the weekend. The temptation is unbearable! I hope she doesn't tag me. She's got a head like a pre-historic pit-bull.
Did her background state she good handler lol.... If not good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back