The Complete Children's Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgjulander

Not so new Member
Reaction score
The book is finished and off to the printers. Will be available in the next month or two. Looking forward to having it in hand. Was great working with Nick and Peter on this one. Thanks to all of you that contributed photos for the book. It has a wide variety of photos to display the diversity of looks of the Antaresia genus. Excited to have it in hand soon.

Thanks,

Justin

CompleteChildrens_FrontCover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's as good as the Complete Carpet Python it'll be great to have on the shelf. Really liked the bit on Diamonds. I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. 8)

Thanks for the kind words. This one is written along the same lines and includes a lot of natural history information as well as captive care, reproduction, and morph stuff.

There is 2 threads on this :shock: It confuses me :p

Great job! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy :) My hat goes off to the authors for putting in the time, research and effort to help us widen our knowledge and understanding of the Anteresia species. :)

Just ordered it from Justin's web site. Cheapest place to get it ($61.75 shipped to WA) and its signed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
An absolutely excellent book, can not recommend it highly enough. Well written, excellent photos, very clear and concise information on all antaresia husbandry and a great addition to my collection of reptile books.

Wing_Nut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back