Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on here - I've been out living my life, my new 2nd chance at life :)

I thought I would give a bit of an update on my collection!

I now have 3 spotted pythons, one of those being the offspring from the clutch of my first breeding of spotteds.
2 Coastal Carpet Pythons who will be paired together next year :) my girl Dekoda, my bredli python who has some good size on her now!
I have also added a female olive python (Biscuit) to the collection, 2 male knob-tailed geckos (Rusty & Rango) and 4 bearded dragons (Maddox, Ashlyn, Kaeya & Scarlet)!!
They are all awesome and I'm glad they're apart of my new life =D

My latest addition today is Marshmallow - female Albino Darwin Python from Snake Ranch! Thank you so much to Snake Ranch for the awesome prize!! I was the lucky winner of their $1000 gift voucher give-away, I am so stoked!! Dealing with Snake Ranch was the best - the staff are very friendly and I could not find a fault at all. Marshmallow is in great health too - she has already tried to bite my thumb off haha. If you're looking for your first snake, or a new addition, talk to the guys at Snake Ranch!

Anyway, here are some photos of the collection.

Spotted python bluffing

Bearded Dragons!

Bearded Dragons!

Bearded Dragons!

Bearded Dragons!

Bearded Dragons!

Bearded Dragons!

Biscuit with her rat

Rusty says smile

Rango =)

Spotted python bluffing

Meet Marshmallow

Meet Marshmallow

Last edited:
Wow! They're all absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic pics too! Argh! I am soooo jealous of you! I was wondering when you might show up here displaying your new baby! She's gorgeous! You are so lucky to have won!

enjoy the animals! I got a $50 for one of the $50 runner ups but considering shipping is $70 it proved absolutely useless to me and seemed more of a sales gimmick. Ah well.

Great collection and Some great pics you got there. Love Them all.

Fantastic photos of a fantastic collection

Fabulous snakes and lizards and terrific photography.. congratulations on winning that prize; seems like you totally deserved it.. you will have to keep us all updated on Marshmallow's progress now :)

More Power to ya Tam

Great to see you back and thriving

Cheers
Sandee :)

Thanks everyone :) I'm so happy with Marshmallow, I have always wanted an albino darwin, and Snake Ranch made that dream come true!!
and thank you for the kind comments, I love my little collection and photography is a huge passion of mine, so it's great to be able to join the two together!

haha python_rep - I don't know why it's showing I have that many photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back