Albino jags

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampant

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys here is a few pics of my albino jags, please no hate or arguments as the last thread was trashed so please refrain yourself, just want a thread to see other peoples albino jags that is all!

omg, theyre so albino theyre blending into the white page!!! :)
(otherwise the pics didnt work)

Male
vy8epy7e.jpg

aqa5ygys.jpg

They are absolute rippers would love an albino jag one day

Female
pe2ubebe.jpg

suju6e4y.jpg

The pics are not the best only taken off I phone, the male really looks like the 2nd photo and the female is also a lot brighter!

is the animal in the second pic in your first post really that yellow in person , or does the first pic represent the colour better

Last edited:
I think they look good. But honestly, I have seen purebred albino Darwin's from a breeder on aps, and actually purchased one off hom that IMO look far better than albino jags.
Not trying to derail either sorry, nice lookin animals.

I'm not too sure what happened Thomasssss it's a lot closer to the 2nd pic mate

- - - Updated - - -

I think they look good. But honestly, I have seen purebred albino Darwin's from a breeder on aps, and actually purchased one off hom that IMO look far better than albino jags.Not trying to derail either sorry, nice lookin animals.
All good bro i didn't say they are the best albinos ever I just wanted to share and see if anyone else wanted to share theirs.

I dunno, Kurtis.. I actually think they're equally as gorgeous as the albino darwins I've seen, they're just different.

Amazing animals, Rampant!

I'm not too sure what happened Thomasssss it's a lot closer to the 2nd pic mate
thought it might be as that one has more of a normal skin tone , either way thats a very nice little jag there , any idea whats been mixed , other than the obvious darwin for the albino side of things :) has an interesting head pattern , i do like jags but am holding out until i have the room , lots of other snakes i want first ;)

thought it might be as that one has more of a normal skin tone , either way thats a very nice little jag there , any idea whats been mixed , other than the obvious darwin for the albino side of things :) has an interesting head pattern , i do like jags but am holding out until i have the room , lots of other snakes i want first ;)
As far as I'm aware just coastal Thomasssss, the orange on the male in the first pic is true colour but as yellow as the 2nd pic hard to explain, female not quite as yellow but still a lot more impressive than the poc shows,

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry had a look at my notes, so they are Darwin jags (% of coastal I'm unsure) x albino Darwin

Anyone else have any they would like to share pics of?

Here is my girl, better than any other albino I've seen .. the photos never do them justice, imagine yellow highlighter base color with orange saddling

Calypso.jpgP1021470.jpgP1041488.jpg

One of mine with her future partner, a now yearling male and a handful of het for alb jags from this season.

Attachments

• Albs.JPG
    Albs.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 187
  • male alb jag.JPG
    male alb jag.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 140
  • het for alb md jags..JPG
    het for alb md jags..JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.