Bearded dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara73

Reaction score
I have a few questions. Where is the best place to get everything i will need to set up a 4ft fish tank. I live in Hervey Bay Q.L.D . I've read so much about substrate fake grass, sand and is there a crashed walnut shell one as well?
How many could you keep in a 4ft tank, can you keep females together and can they be sexed at a young age ?
Thanks in advanced

Best place - bunnings.
Substrate - Fake grass
Sexing - at 6mnths
females - yes
4ft - a trio.

hey mate, atm im keeping 2 beardies in a 3ft so you could get away with three in a 4ft easy, but it depends if your talking about pygmy or central beardies, best place to buy substrate is bunnings i use sydney sand, but for thinds like hides and branches you will have to go to a pet shop and yes you can keep females together, if your going to get 3 beardies id suggest 1 male 2 females :) hope this helped :)

Keeping multiple together will wholly depend on dominance issues. It's not unheard of for females to dominate other females which will result in issues. If keeping them together ensure you have an enclosure you can use if they need seperating. Personally to ensure adequate room I would only keep a pair in a 4ft enclosure at adult size and even then I think it's a bit on the small size

im ikn hervey bay alsoi and am trying to find some beardies to buy

im ikn hervey bay alsoi and am trying to find some beardies to buy
I found some in the LPS but I haven't got my set up ready yet and they were really expensive and from photos I've seen some weren't in real good condition.

- - - Updated - - -

What type would be better for kids to handle, supervised of course ?

Sorry whats the LPS?

- - - Updated - - -

I found some in the LPS but I haven't got my set up ready yet and they were really expensive and from photos I've seen some weren't in real good condition.

- - - Updated - - -

What type would be better for kids to handle, supervised of course ?

Sorry whats the LPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back