Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• DSC_0511.jpg
    DSC_0511.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0500.jpg
    DSC_0500.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0503.jpg
    DSC_0503.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_0490.jpg
    DSC_0490.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_0472.jpg
    DSC_0472.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_0468.jpg
    DSC_0468.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0457.jpg
    DSC_0457.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0447.jpg
    DSC_0447.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0446.jpg
    DSC_0446.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 76
this is my little girl I got last week.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Got my new/old girl out for the first time today to see how she handles. She was very flighty and closed-mouth hissing at me but never attempted to strike, just wanted to get away and hide. Didn't want to stress her out too much so I put her back after 5mins or so. Only got chance to take a couple so here they are.

DSCF2505.jpg DSCF2514.jpg

Got my new/old girl out for the first time today to see how she handles. She was very flighty and closed-mouth hissing at me but never attempted to strike, just wanted to get away and hide. Didn't want to stress her out too much so I put her back after 5mins or so. Only got chance to take a couple so here they are.

View attachment 279303 View attachment 279304
Sounds like she be good handler when she settled....mine is a dream to handle but she still likes to hiss and call my bluff....thought u said she was big????...lmfao...jeez they start to weigh some hey

View attachment 279303 View attachment 279304
bloody hell she is huge.....makes my guys look like hatchies and they are 2 years old, how long and what does she weigh??

Ozimid: Yeah mate, considering she probably hasn't been handled in months and she was in a new environment I think she did well. I think she'll handle fine once I've had my hands on her a few times. No bother if she turns out to be a bitch though, she's a joy to watch and I've given her a much better environment than she had so I'm happy.

BIGBANG: Don't know yet mate, she's a new aquisition and I've only had her out once. She was way too flighty to take any measurments. Once she's calmed down though I'll post her vital statistics. I estimate about 7ft but it's very difficult to judge without seeing her stretched out. As far as weight goes.. HEAVY!

I picked up a little hypo yesterday still trying to figure out how to post pics.knowing my luck it won't work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I picked up a little hypo yesterday still trying to figure out how to post pics

In the message window just above where you type, there is a picture icon (second row - fourth from the right). Click that and then it will prompt you to upload the image.

In the message window just above where you type, there is a picture icon (second row - fourth from the right). Click that and then it will prompt you to upload the image.

Thanks I've tried once b4 wen I got my little hatchie and it never worked but now I see my pics

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgAnother tester to see if I didn't fluke it the 1st time . I know pics are poor quality, taken off me phone. Sorry

Re: Bredli thread??

My almost 4yo male Iorveth. Love to get a girl for him but way too many bredli out there as it is.
masere3y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359421146423.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359421146423.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 67
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359421169294.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359421169294.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Here is my sisters. She is 8ft, don't know her weight.

2dZyrfD.jpg

BI5n3tb.jpg

She's so placid :}

Porkbones: Great little snake, lovely head!

Levold: He looks just like my girls (ex-) mate. Wish I'd had the money and space to have got them both. :(

Nellynake: Awesome photo's and a stunning Bredli. Do you know her age?

Plissken; I'm pretty sure she is 4. I just can't keep count on all the snakes (5 lol soon to be 6) I can find out her age but i'm certain she's 4 haha.

I prefer woma's lol, as I said Nelly is my SISTERS snake hahah.

little question for all you bredli lovers , when are we likely to see some more hatchys popping up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back