USA Pet Shop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssssnakes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I came across some amazing animals whilst in the US a couple of weeks ago so I thought I'd post some pics. I found these in a Los Angeles Store. Enjoy!

photo 2.jpgRed Tailed Boa

photo 3.jpgPink Toe Tarantula

photo 4.jpgRhinoceros Monitor

photo 5.jpgBall Pythons

photo 1.jpgJuv. Reticulated Python

photo 2.jpgAlbino Red Tailed Boa

photo 4.jpgNot sure of this species

photo 3.jpgRed Tegu

photo 5.jpg

photo 5.jpgAlbino Leopard Gecko

photo 1.jpgBlack Emperor Scorpion (my favourite and was only $15!!!)

Yeah, I got many more pics and struggled to remember the names of everything! They were all so beautiful! Even had a variety of species of iguanas, milk snakes, corn snakes, different species of toads/frogs, some toads were fully aquatic! I was like a kid in a lolly shop! One of my favorites was the blue monitor - so pretty!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 279140The blue doesn't come up as bright in the pic. He was much prettier in person!

Oki doki. Haha oh well that's understandable. Can't have everything sometimes. Good looks and nice temperament can't always have it all. Unless your me of course. :rolleyes::lol:

Looks like you had fun Sylvia. I dont think i should go over there as i will be too tempted to bring stuff back lol.
Ads

"Rhino Monitor" is an Iguana and "Ball Pythons" Boa Constrictors. Any idea if they're still all wild caught (shipped) or are most from captive collections?

Looks like you had fun Sylvia. I dont think i should go over there as i will be too tempted to bring stuff back lol.
Ads

Yeah, had a blast Adam, pitty we can't keep any exotics here, some of them were just beautiful! They even had some Australian species for sale!

Yeah, had a blast Adam, pitty we can't keep any exotics here, some of them were just beautiful! They even had some Australian species for sale!

with all the escapes and lost threads on this forum alone i for one am glad it is not legal to keep them, i know there are a heap here but buy them not being legal it keeps them out of alot of collections. It is amazing some of the animals that they keep over there, i love hunting feral pest animals, i would hate to have to add feral pest snake hunting to the list

That was good to look through cheers for taking the pics and uploading them, Hopefully one day ill get to go to the US...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back