Show us ya roughies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks owzi, mods feel free to delete this thread ill add to the other one

The thing that always catches my attention with roughies, aside from their beautiful pattern, is their eyes.. Such big gorgeous eyes!

I don't currently have one, but as soon as I can get a class 2 licence, I hope to.

Lovely snake, jbest! Keep 'em coming people, I'm living vicariously through all you lucky roughie keepers!

x

I thought your roughie was a picture on a book it's that good! :oops: Very beautiful roughie, I really want one :D I love the colour and patterning but it's the blue eyes that suck me in :)
... Just convincing mum is the hard part :(

yea i love the eyes too mostly the reason as to why i first got them and of course the stories of their temperament and character. Just an all round interesting python to keep.
i still cant get over the dark roughy you have there. ill have to get my two together in a tub like that to give you a look iv got a yearling coming along too

Whoa yommy, those are some amazing roughies.. I've never seen anything like that dark one before, stunning! Any chance for a close up of his/her face?

x

Definitely on my list after I get a blackhead and diamond at the expo, just need to wait til march to get my advance licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back