what is the wackyist cross breed or weird colured reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy2001

Reaction score
what is the wackyist cross breed or weird colured and pattened reptiles even tho its not legal just what youve seen in the states and the world:oops::evil::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
this is mine a knob tailed gecko hypo
images

i saw pics of water python cross darwin hatchies that someone breed in QLD recently on another forum, they were ugly.

Darwin cross water. Or warpets. Were probably the uglies things to hit australia. But it was a shame they had to die. Stupid selfish people. In the end the animals paid for his greed

I must be the only one who thought they looked cool. Or at least the only one to admit it. I don't agree with it, and we all know you know who is an idiot, but they still looked cool

I thought they were hideous too, but I freaking love the name Warpets. Why have a regular pet, when you can have a WARpet??? Guaranteed to nuke your neighbours :)

I thought they were hideous too, but I freaking love the name Warpets. Why have a regular pet, when you can have a WARpet??? Guaranteed to nuke your neighbours :)
haha i thought the name was kinda cool to , and very fitting they kinda caused the breeder a little war of his own ;) i didnt see anything in their looks that i liked though , forget the fact they where hybrid they just didn't look that different imo

if i wanted to start another 14 pages of crap i would post up some pics of some wierd looking jags i ave seen........................................Ron

Warpets are definitely up there. Here is an old pic (not from the recent QLD breeder).
CarWat1.jpg

Then there are the carpondros (carpets x GTP)
hatchling one
imagesCAJ83UIF.jpg
adult ones
409943488_cb0bd4b153.jpgimagesCAS81JY8.jpg
As you can see quite nice as babies, but ugly after the colour change.

Can't be bother putting up more pics but there are also comas (carpets x womas), black heads x carpets, ball pythons crossed with everything... then are are the ven hybrids. *shakes head*

photos recently of a boaconda on another site
bateaters can be interesting depending on parents
most burmballs are pretty gross

If anyone knows.. with the warpets, did they have heat pits??

Ive seen a few cool carpondro's online.. i would never own one as im more of a purist but i do love to see all the new patterns and such coming out..

In the Antaresia freaks thread there is a rp mac( think it was a mac). wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back