Extreme yellow jungles ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy who is pretty yellow
tagyba2a.jpg
emazapug.jpg

I may be biased but my male has some pretty amazing yellow :D, and throws some beautiful hatchlings too! ( the second photo is a holdback from last season )

p1090665.jpg

p1160307.jpg

I may be biased but my male has some pretty amazing yellow :D, and throws some beautiful hatchlings too! ( the second photo is a holdback from last season )

p1090665.jpg

p1160307.jpg

Now thats what im talking about ! :p Beautiful colors and there is no way this could be mistaken for a bright B&G.

Roger Lester has some amazing jungles also here is my girl from last season she is 8months old in this photo and has now shed twice since this photo. I need a new photo.

Attachments

• IMAG0280.jpg
    IMAG0280.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 128
  • IMAG0281.jpg
    IMAG0281.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 125
I really like the yellows on the Montgomery jungles like Vixens one.... that is stunning.

Here are a few of mine, but i can never capture there true colour.

Attachments

• Montgomery F  2.jpg
    Montgomery F 2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 92
  • jungle........jpg...jpg
    jungle........jpg...jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 102
  • ...............jpg
    ...............jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 104
  • RP jungle Male.......................jpg
    RP jungle Male.......................jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Montgomery..jpg
    Montgomery..jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Jungle F.jpg
    Jungle F.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 120
  • c......jpg
    c......jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 92
pics of a few jungles I bred. head shot was taken by the buyer at a few months old.
the second jungle I still have and is more fluro these days.. all pure lines..
I don't have any left for sale this season and I dont keep lists so please dont PM me expecting to go on one.

Attachments

• 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 114
  • black and yellow jungle 1.jpg
    black and yellow jungle 1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 172
Heres a couple of my hatchies from last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Heres mum.

Attachments

• DSCN5264.jpg
    DSCN5264.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCN5269.jpg
    DSCN5269.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCN4767.jpg
    DSCN4767.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 144
I would class this as an extreme yellow, next to what others may consider a B&Y jungle;

View attachment 279449

& Before any die hards get a word in, Yes i do realise this is a jag which reduces dark pigmentation giving these animals a very light overall appearance. My question still stands the same;
Do we have anything near this intense yellow in our jungles ? Whether it be jungle jags or anything ?

There are people who are breeding for intense yellow without using the Jag gene, and there is some pretty amazing looking snakes that are been kept. I was over a friends last night and took a photo of his high yellow jungle x and its colouring up stronger every shed, and its a year or two away from hitting its peak.
Also a photo of a hypo coastal that I have kept back for future breeding and she is also only young and still getting better each shed. Again, no Jag in her or the Jungle x.
And there are people out there with far better animals than these as well.

- - - Updated - - -
Hi Vixen, if I was only allowed to get one Jungle from any of those shown on this forum, this would be the one.

p1090665.jpg

p1160307.jpg

Attachments

• high yellow jungle.jpg
    high yellow jungle.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 97
  • hypo.jpg
    hypo.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
There are people who are breeding for intense yellow without using the Jag gene, and there is some pretty amazing looking snakes that are been kept. I was over a friends last night and took a photo of his high yellow jungle x and its colouring up stronger every shed, and its a year or two away from hitting its peak.
Also a photo of a hypo coastal that I have kept back for future breeding and she is also only young and still getting better each shed. Again, no Jag in her or the Jungle x.
And there are people out there with far better animals than these as well.

The coastal is amazing and i love that the jungle has tan banding not black. Unique little snake

ive got a normal B/G jungle and regardles ...she will always be as good as anyones.......sry but looks come second to attitude 8)

I'm loving this thread. Some beautiful jungles guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colin - just wow!!

My three old palmy, stubborn eater but given the colour I have persevered ;) oh and he is a little toad to handle. The amount of times I have wanted to throw him;). He is very calculating, will strike upside down.
guna6yma.jpg

2atehuqu.jpg

a9uhena3.jpg

Hoping to use him with my rp female this season...
a6esume6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back