Say Hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Say hello to my new little beardie girl, Freya :D

HNI_0100_zpsaac346ea.jpg

HNI_0099_zps51fc586b.jpg

HNI_0004_zpsa8b78ecb.jpg

HNI_0007_zps509af333.jpg

HNI_0002_zpsd387459c.jpg

HNI_0005_zpsa022729e.jpg

Pics are crap :( will get better ones soon!...when I manage to get dad to do a photo shoot for her :p

Thanks for looking! :D

She's absolutely gorgeous sharkyy!!! I want I want!
hope she settles in well! Looks like a gorgeous little girl! I'm very jealous!

haha, thanks BP! She is very gorgeous, going to grow up to be all red and white (Judging by parents: redxwhite) She's basking right now, going to feed her in a while :D

nice looking beardie you got, great patterning and looks like it will colour up nicely too

haha, thanks BP! She is very gorgeous, going to grow up to be all red and white (Judging by parents: redxwhite) She's basking right now, going to feed her in a while :D

Sounds like she's going to be a gorgeous girl. I will just be putting my name down now thanks for a hatchie... When she's all grown up of course ;)

nice looking beardie you got, great patterning and looks like it will colour up nicely too

Cheers maddog! I'm thinking that too, she's only just past 1 month old and alreday has red and browns coming out :D Going to be interesting watching her grow....

Sounds like she's going to be a gorgeous girl. I will just be putting my name down now thanks for a hatchie... When she's all grown up of course ;)

haha, I'll put your name down ;)

Thanks guys! I just hand fed her! (So cute) She is so awesome! Going to show her off to all the non-caring people at school tomorrow :D

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures.....I'm not taking her (Just thought I'd clarify!)

Haha sharky im going to show off all my pictures to everyone at school too.

Yay! Go the reptile people :p Most kids at school can't believe that I actually keep them....I love it! Especially when they ooh and ah at them :D

Hopefully some good ones ;) Or some funny ones :lol:

thank you muchly :D She gets more beautiful everyday :) she's growing fast as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back