Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that thanks for the info. I like blue in GTP's as well. Personally I'm building up a high yellow group. I can't afford the 15K high blues, maybe one day.
no worries its the same with the red hatchies , native(aussie) greens wont throw a red bubs in the clutches only yellows

no worries its the same with the red hatchies , native(aussie) greens wont throw a red bubs in the clutches only yellows
Ya the red neos came from hiland animals. They also for the most part(there are acceptions) produce the most desired phenotypes.

Well! Since you asked... (I know you didn't ask but I'm going to show you anyway!) More of Nake!

1hqr5t.jpg

Well! Since you asked... (I know you didn't ask but I'm going to show you anyway!) More of Nake!

1hqr5t.jpg

I really like the pictures of snakes postured up and looking away. They look so regal.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like this shot I had to share.

IMG_0294.jpg

DSC_0260.jpgDSC_0262.jpg

Got myself a GTP today. It has been a 15 year wait. So happy with the python I just have to think of a name

Last edited:
Ugly little worms aren't they;) joking that is a cracker mate, what local is that one?

cheers Dave

It's a native crossed with merauke

- - - Updated - - -

My 5yr old daughter was so happy when we went to pick up the GTP from URS that she was doing a happy dance and clapping. I think she was more excited than me. Its great to see she excited about it. I got home from work and she told me everything that the snake had done. She must of been watching it all day.

Squirt the first day I got him/her and now almost finished colour change

2w253ee.jpg

nqbdz.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

epy2ehe8.jpg
Just got back from airport picking her up this is my little girl Shanti thank you Diane and Simon I'm so happy

I have a sibling from the same clutch. How nice are they!

Mitchr1 I was going to asks when I seen your takeaway container?
They are the Best mine is female and I can get her out day or night without a worry!
My kids love her to bits even with them fighting who's gets to hold her she doesn't care.

Mitchr1 I was going to asks when I seen your takeaway container?
They are the Best mine is female and I can get her out day or night without a worry!
My kids love her to bits even with them fighting who's gets to hold her she doesn't care.
Yes very placid. Mine has no problems at all with handling. Still Unsexed though. Have another coming from his second clutch in late feb/march

[Q=Chondrobsessed;2310093]
bysu2e8e.jpg

Here is another sibling to your two! Mojito is very easy to handle during the day, but once the ights go out its kill mode![/QUOTE]
I cant wait till the blue begins to really come out in squirt. Then get to experience it all over again when i pick up the second

very nice Flaviruthless!

- - - Updated - - -

very nice Flaviruthless!

- - - Updated - - -

im getting mine on monday! i cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back