Message from Rob at Livefoods Unlimited

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GC_Pet_Centre

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Rob would like to let all of his customers know that due to the recent weather events he has been unable to contact anyone or ship any of his products. He has been without power, phone or internet for several days.

As soon as he has power, he will let people know. Hopefully this hasn't caused any inconvenience to any of his valued customers.

Regards
Michelle

Nice to see a good businessman understanding the importance of communicating with customers through whatever means possible. Best of luck to Rob and his team in getting things back on track as soon as possible

Dang i was gonna buy some crix this morning.. He has the best live insects I have tried.

Wow, now thats what i call good business ethic, with what has been going on in nth NSW, SE QLD and the QLD mid nth coast with storms and flooding you would think that businesses like his would be doing mopping up and yet they have found the time to inform "their valued customers" of the current situation, something for others to deff aspire to...........................................................Ron

Thanks guys, I think Rob will be pleased to know he has your support. He is a good fellow, and I know he doesn't like to let anyone down especially all the hungry little critters that are around. Unfortunately, it is all up to energex now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back