Say yes to the Jag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
176 posts and you were all doing so well !

I think a few should go to bed and sleep off what ever has got them all knotted up......... i've been watching this all day just to see where it went..... and i was surprised that although a lot went off topic you were all pretty well behaved for the most part......

you've all now let off steam so i suggest you call it a night, Otherwise i will close the thread and delete it !

PS just because you cant see us 'online' doesnt mean we arent around.

i had a few facepalm moments and waited for it to derail....... it got wobbly.........

If anyone ever tried to deliberately breed human children with incurable neurological problems of any type
they would be hung drawn and quartered

But jags are only snakes??
Who cares??

ygy6a4en.jpg

upuqazu7.jpg

I love mine......

You probably got what you deserved !

Now off to bed you lot or this years present will be far worse !

+1 snakes don't need messing up to look beautiful. I find it very exciting when things like paradox albinos pop up and pied childrenis etc as they are naturally occurring and a miracle of nature. I love that the hobby is naturally developing and we are able to keep albino spotteds because nature made it so. Not because of some sick people who can't appreciate what is offered to us.
Are you seriouse a jag is exactly as natural as an albino or piebald python and are both %100 around because 1 luckily poped up out of nowhere and were inbred and inbred and inbred, ok so I am a fan of both and will probably own 1 of them but that's not the point at hand. Oh and the bit I have read so far of this thread no one has brought the lucistic(bad spelling) gene of the jag which seems to be fatal so far

Are you seriouse a jag is exactly as natural as an albino or piebald python and are both %100 around because 1 luckily poped up out of nowhere and were inbred and inbred and inbred, ok so I am a fan of both and will probably own 1 of them but that's not the point at hand. Oh and the bit I have read so far of this thread no one has brought the lucistic(bad spelling) gene of the jag which seems to be fatal so far

There is so many things just plain wrong with what you just wrote, I won't even begin to mention it here.

Hey Jax, i think that every subject that can be beaten up has been beaten up in this thread, was not the intention of this humble noob so if now is a good time to delete it go for your life, you can even say i requested it coz i have a feeling it is going to be resurected in the morning with a vengence.......................................................Ron

wow how inapropriate on a public forum with juniors reading it, i hope the thread is binned now...................Ron

And since this thread has degenrated into a shambles of insulting others opinions and complete waste of internetz it has been closed.

If you have nothing nice to say or nothing to contribute, please keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back