Nice surprise today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nick

Reaction score
Hey all.

I noticed one of my Kimberly frillies getting very round over the last week and after thinking I felt eggs inside her I decided to chuck some damp spag moss into her enclosure to see if she was indeed gravid as I am A first time breeder and novice keeper of frilled dragons. Low and behold she dropped 14 eggs and now looks extremely skinny :) time to feed her up to nice and fat again.

Here is A pic of the eggs in damp vermiculite.

Attachments

• 13010020.jpg
    13010020.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 140
Congrats on the clutch! Very exciting for you! Hope incubation goes perfectly and you get some cracker frillies!

best of luck with eggies! Can't wait to seee them hatch :D

Good luck with the eggs don't see a lot of frillies for sale...

Thanks guys can't wait for them to hatch also

Thats awesome news..you dont hear that often about frillys let alone eggs..great stuff and all the best with the incubating..

Congrats well done get some food into her and she might go again

Was A HUGE! surprise and she is only small so I don't want any more just incase she gets egg bound. So have separated her from my 2nd male and maybe go again next season or the one after

Congratulations, I hope the incubation goes well. It's nice to see someone breeding frillies, particularly Kimberly ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back