Someebody watching.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNT

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ever felt like someone is watching you? I just did, turned around and....... there was!

DSC_0181_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0183_edited-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, two seperate pics, click on a pic and it enlarges

hope you dont mind steve...... i spaced the pics a little further apart :)

Batman was my first thought too. ! now i've got that theme song in my head THANKS LOL

Last edited:
Wow I see 2 how many more where there!

Just one but normally they swap shifts with the Imperial Pigeons at sunset. This bloke was early and chased them off (silently) with big wing extensions. Then I noticed the approaching storm. He was just staking his claim to the dry spot.

Last edited:
No, two seperate pics, click on a pic and it enlarges

hope you dont mind steve...... i spaced the pics a little further apart :)

Batman was my first thought too. ! now i've got that theme song in my head THANKS LOL

Thanks to a little someone, I've also got the theme song in my head.. :rolleyes:

That bat is an awesome combination of cute and creepy, I like it! I'll take 5 please :D

Oooh storm. Are you finally getting some rain there, Steve?

That bat is cool.

NO!!!!! We are just having an endless build up with occasional storms. Still no monsoon. Flood plains not covered, magnificent trillion dollar bridges being ignored because the Dry season crossings are still crossable. Just HOT ad infinitum. I love heat but I want the rains to come.

Qld/ NSW stole our last burst (Oswald) and to quote Darlyn " they dont know what to do with it! they should give it back!"

I share your pain. Oswald brought out first real rain - and took it all away when he moved south. It's been a pitiful wet season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back