Caramel Coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety

Reaction score
My girl has a shed last night;

r1cso6.jpg

Ive been looking for a caramel male for her for a little while now which made me realize how versatile this morph can be, Ive seen very dark browns and my girl is close to white with tan markings.
If you have any caramels please do share pictures here :)

nice coastal , like the speckling of black he has going on there looks good

this wass my caramel coastal shiva before i sold her, she was my second snake :)IMG20111001_005.jpgIMG20111001_003.jpgshivasilva.jpgshivasilver!!.jpg

The 3 last pictures their Nilesh i would struggle to ID that snake haha, Beautiful girl. Hopefully the buyer had breeding plans for her.

Just goes to show yet another variation of "Caramel"

Nilesh !!!!! it must have been a pretty bloody amazing reason to sell her, she surpasses beautiful and flows into spectacular just like that caramel of variety's....i don't think i could ever sell a coastal that looked like her unless it was for a kidney or heart for my granddaughter...................................................................................................Ron

not sure what a caramel is.... this guy looks like a lollie! his name is toffee :D and he is hypo

539225_598776143482078_1910838599_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back