Best ventilation method.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob8290

How many holes should I drill to keep ventilation in a L-1345mm x W-682mm x 452mm enclosure? Where should I put them and what size holes? Cheers.

It depends on what you plan on housing in the enclosure. Also what part of the country you live in.

I live in central/ south Queensland. It will be housing a coastal carpet and eventually a jungle after the carpets gotten bigger and moved into a larger enclosure.

In that case you could use two 150x250mm plastic vents from bunnings. Or use a similar setup to Dens Pythons using sink strainers as vents on the front panel.

In the front panel? Do you mean like in the two opening doors at the front? Or on the back panel?

- - - Updated - - -

I should've been more specific..the enclosure is a converted trophy cabnet to it has two opening doors at the front.one side, half the top and half the back is glass. The front is outward opening perspex doors and the rest of it is melamine .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back