2013 Castle Hill Reptile Expo - update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petpages

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, just letting you know that the 2013 Castle Hill Reptile Expo is on next Sunday (10[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb) at the Hills Basketball Stadium in Castle Hill. We have at least 35 breeders registered who will be there selling reptiles. If anyone else wants a breeders table please contact me asap. All the big retailers will be there with some great bargains. For details visit www.reptiles.com.au or our facebook page. Also, we have secured access to extra unlimited parking in the showgrounds on the other side the road. You get access to the basketball stadium via a new tunnel under the main road. Its just a 100m walk. Its shaping up to be the biggest show ever....See you there !

So disappointed that this landed on the one weekend all year im going away ...

This will be my first expo! Heaps excited!
Hopefully there's some Minor and Mitchelli!
My cash is ready, be prepared to take my money.

Turtles for sale

Does anyone know if there will be baby turtles for sale there? And a rough guesstimate as to how much they are? Thanks

I want to go :(

Have fun everyone! :D

Hey there. I've been checking the facebook page and scrolling through Aussiepythons but I can't find any info on herp supply traders that will be at this years expo. Could you please confirm if there will be a rodent seller (I think it was DOA last year?) and whether Stein Enclosures will be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back