Bredli digests extra slow?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachie2261

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering If there was a problem with my bredli as i fed it on Tuesday and its food lump hasn't gone down really at all? Or at least if it has Its not really noticeable. His always on his heat however though?

His only about 70cm long 1 year old. I fed him a sub adult rat. This was a food upsize :)

Thank you !

She be right mate ..thats a big maca's meal for it...let it enjoy if for a while....no stress long as its digesting basking spot is 32/34 deg...
Ta
Pete

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I was just wondering If there was a problem with my bredli as i fed it on Tuesday and its food lump hasn't gone down really at all? Or at least if it has Its not really noticeable. His always on his heat however though?

His only about 70cm long 1 year old. I fed him a sub adult rat. This was a food upsize :)

Thank you !
@ 70cm long he needs some food....very short IMO

Yeah it's my 3rd feed for him. Yeah that's why I up sized his fo

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it's my 3rd feed for him. Yeah that's why I up sized his food, Pretty keen to get some size on him :)

Yeah it's my 3rd feed for him. Yeah that's why I up sized his fo

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it's my 3rd feed for him. Yeah that's why I up sized his food, Pretty keen to get some size on him :)
Try med rats so it dont struggle every 5 days till winter comes.....that prob put a bit of size on it

Well i wanted to feed him again before Tuesday but I have to wait till his digested this weeks meal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back