Nice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mummy Mummy I want a pet snake"

"Dont be silly darling.... Snakes bite
Now be a good girl and go outside to ride your horse"

"Mummy Mummy I want a pet snake"

"Dont be silly darling.... Snakes bite
Now be a good girl and go outside to ride your horse"

Hahaha this is so true. My mum(evil wench) is a diehard horse person. She has broken: leg, arm, ankle and i think collarbone. Cut and maimed herself many times. Thats not even riding either...

I fought tooth and nail to get my first spotted python when i was 13 or so. Since owning reptiles for 13 years on and off, worst thing i have got is a tag from a 7ft coastal (all my fault) - still no stitching or medical attention was needed (obviously cleaned it and just let is air and heal).

Horse people are a different subset of humans IMO

If you count the entire world population , more people get kicked to death by donkeys than die in airplane accidents . And I don't mean snakes on a plane ;]

It makes me think of all the current hysteria over sharks. Your more likely to be killed in a car accident driving to and from the beach than actually being attacked by a shark.

People are just plain stupid these days. They don't even consider that their fluffy, furry pet may/can/will bite and scratch if they are mistreated, tormented or scared enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back