Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100_3060_zps63a44b76.jpg

cheers yommy! not as spectacular as some of yours but i love the pale colours too!

Mate i'd be more than happy to have an Sa like that in my collection.

I have seen some really stunning ones and some butt ugly ones, but you get that with every locale.

Yours is defineately up with some of the nicest SA's ive seen.

Never know might even get a pair of SA's one day and i have nearly every other state :)

Got my Tanami Woma hatchy this afternoon (70% sure its a female)woma home 2.jpg woma home.jpg

She is gorgeous!!
3 months old, is very inquisitive, calm and is due for a feed tonight, that will be fun to watch. :)

Still have to think of a name.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I take that back, I went to change a hide in her tub because she needed a bigger one and she leapt out quick as a flash to tag me, bahahaha...fiesty little blighters aren't they. :p

Got my Tanami Woma hatchy this afternoon (70% sure its a female)View attachment 280284 View attachment 280285

She is gorgeous!!
3 months old, is very inquisitive, calm and is due for a feed tonight, that will be fun to watch. :)

Still have to think of a name.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I take that back, I went to change a hide in her tub because she needed a bigger one and she leapt out quick as a flash to tag me, bahahaha...fiesty little blighters aren't they. :p
Don't forget to give her a week or so to settle in before handling her too much

She's due for a feed tonight the breeder said, that should be fun. :) I've never had a hatchy before, I went straight to a 5 foot MD, who is an absolute gentleman. This will be a learning curve for sure, LOL.

nice snapped , welcome to the woma club , im sure you will be stoked with her , once she settles in you should start to see things like the digging etc its great to watch , the photo in your hand reminded me of how small my guy was when i got him just a few weeks old from snakeranch , they grow so quick my guys are around 1m at a year old

Yes, I won't handle her at all now, or do anything for a week or two, I've covered up her click clack on 3 sides, and I'll leave her be, she has rearranged all her stuff in there, the hide from the hot end is now down near the water bowl, I think I'll leave it like that? I'll chuck her mouse in tonight after dark.

copped tags and coils this week while trying to change water...naughty woma! (upgraded her to fuzzie rats 4 weeks ago...she obviously wants more ;) )

Attachments

• IMG_1996 (Large).jpg
    IMG_1996 (Large).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1973 (Large).jpg
    IMG_1973 (Large).jpg
    85 KB · Views: 74
Was cleaning the hatchies today (Rabbit Flats) and noticed on the two that have had their 2nd sheds (others are currently in shed) a colour variation in the rear end just above the vent, its probably nothing but strange they have similar markings/colour in the same area. Waiting for the others to shed to see if they have similar colouration there. Just thought i would share and see if anyone has experienced this?

Attachments

• 5  Feb 2013 001.jpg
    5 Feb 2013 001.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 5  Feb 2013 004.jpg
    5 Feb 2013 004.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 5  Feb 2013 005.jpg
    5 Feb 2013 005.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 5  Feb 2013 007.jpg
    5 Feb 2013 007.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 92
Perhaps it's a lump of urates showing through the skin? They both look like they need to go to the loo haha. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back