Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it pink and black striped knee socks, and you've got yourself a deal! And don't worry, those individual toed socks kinda freak me out..

Dang. I only have socks that come half way up my leg, not quite knee length, they are black with pink love hearts lol.

I think we could make an exception for that, seeing as how you're the Vice President of this strange little group!

yep i stay beind my computer and shield myself from society cause that way i don't get hurt. tatted up and might get a few more. have a snake on my keyboard as i type. don't have 120 like on my facebook photos. can handle any python with out any drama. but i'm taken, all the great girls are taken, so are all the good men.

you never know you might find a chick that hates snakes but once she see's how beautiful they are she might convert.

yep i stay beind my computer and shield myself from society cause that way i don't get hurt. tatted up and might get a few more. have a snake on my keyboard as i type. don't have 120 like on my facebook photos. can handle any python with out any drama. but i'm taken, all the great girls are taken, so are all the good men.

you never know you might find a chick that hates snakes but once she see's how beautiful they are she might convert.

So well said!

I agree, Good men are so hard to find and the ones that are found have been taken (if i was a guy i'd say the same about woman). Pretty much why ive never in my 20 years been in a "proper" relationship. 8)

there is nothing that turns me off more than a bloke who runs from a hatchie childrens python. makes me wanna slap them stupid. they are happy to play with their snake but can't hold mine lol at least mine wont get any chicks pregnant.

Haha that made my night, so very true tho. Gosh men these days, they need a good slap across the head. I'd like to throw those types in a bucket full of pythons. :lol:

there is nothing that turns me off more than a bloke who runs from a hatchie childrens python. makes me wanna slap them stupid. they are happy to play with their snake but can't hold mine lol at least mine wont get any chicks pregnant.

Haha, story of my life! I've been with my partner three years now, and when I first put my children's python on layby, he wouldn't even come near him in the pet shop! And he's a real man's man so to say, I couldn't understand why he couldn't just be ok with my little one! It took me a few months to get him used to him, he even started to try and tell me he knows how to care for them better than what I do! Now all thats left to do is wait till he gets lots bigger and SURPRISE, hatchie diamond python ;)

Well this is so true! I drove my daughter and her friend to a festival in sydney and there was a young girl and her bloke by the side of the road broken down. The girl had the bonnet up and was getting busy while the bloke with his 100 dollar hairstyle, was watching on in complete dumbfoundary. I cracked up, it was the funniest moment and a real time look at how the chicks are now doing it for themselves. Another thing I have noticed is that there are more girls running and walking in the mornings then blokes! You go girls, and don't take any crap!

so true cement. women are doing more and more everyday soon men wont be needed. i am happier on my own. no one to tell me what to do, no one to mess the house up, no one to sit their and watch their baby fall and turn around and tell me "i wasn't watching her i was watching the tv". no more drunk male, no more complaining, no more men lol.

the best males in my life is my boys (birds) bob, major and ecko and my male reptiles, they are so much more cleaner and quieter.

Last edited:
I'm yet to meet a girl that doesn't love snakes. It's just that some of them hadn't realised it yet.

Last edited:
Damn.. i met all the criteria; i love parkway drive, underoath, alesana, carpathian, prom queen.. other hardcore bands. I dont even have facebook cos i decided i hated all 1200 friends on there.. i have 3 tattoos including a thigh piece, im generally alone cos no one can handle my awesomeness..

But i dont have dark hair. Ah well!

Forever Alone.

6TWpc35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back