Death Adder Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh that's what I'm looking for something like that then :) thanks for the help guys much appreciated! Dads only allowing a death adder or rbb at the moment so my personal pref is the adder and want to find out as much as possible before I jump into it which is how I normally do things just rush into it hahahaha not with this one thought

Yup that's all he use to keep but got rid of em a while back now it's my turn

Those with adders r they fed in their tubs or placed elsewhere (hook them out) as I'd be assuming if they were fed in their tubs anytime u opened the lid they would be like....."bang", food on offer.
Are vens diffrent to pythons in this regard or are you just being melodramatic? Sure some pythons can be like that but plenty arnt aswell..

Those with adders r they fed in their tubs or placed elsewhere (hook them out) as I'd be assuming if they were fed in their tubs anytime u opened the lid they would be like....."bang", food on offer.

Feed in tubs.

Macro,

A guide to Australian Snakes- Elapids and Colubrids by Scott Eipper. Its available on here from Danny Brown (Geckodan's Books)

Reptilica,
You generally feed them inside their enclosures. You open a cage for two reasons, servicing the enclosure or servicing the occupant They are not play things if you will.

Cheers,
Scott

Macro,

A guide to Australian Snakes- Elapids and Colubrids by Scott Eipper. Its available on here from Danny Brown (Geckodan's Books)

Reptilica,
You generally feed them inside their enclosures. You open a cage for two reasons, servicing the enclosure or servicing the occupant They are not play things if you will.

Cheers,
Scott

Cheers Scott will hopefully buy it this week or next :)

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back