Hey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cait2

Reaction score
Hi again :)
Iv had a smooth knob tailed gecko for just over a year now. I really want to get a snake but my grandparents hate them, maybe when I'm 18 next year haha. Until then I'm thinking of getting a bearded dragon or a blue tongue.

hello and welcome reptiles are addictive :)
bearded dragons are awesome is that your gecko in your avatar? its so cute

Welcome to the sight Cait! Your little gecko is adorable :D What's his/her name?
Nilesh is right, they are addictive! Snakes are awesome, I hope your Grand parents let you get one....or two...or ten :lol:

Beardies and blueys rock as well ;)

Welcome to the family..... beardies are great. Depending on the room you could opt for pogona henrilawsoni instead of vitticeps . Some people need to see and look at snakes before letting get one. Do you have friends that they can hold one before they say no straight away...

Yeah that's him, his name is Lenny :). I hope they let me get snakes eventually :p we were visiting family friends one time a few years ago and I walked up to them with a 1m Stimson Python around my neck, they weren't very pleased about being near it so I think my chances are pretty slim until I have my own place.

The henrylawsoni are the type I think I'd rather get, that way they might let me get a couple of them.

Couldn't work out how to delete this post :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back