It's about time I joined

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipidee

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have found this site and your threads an amazing source of info as I've set up for, and then purchased, my first python. I've had him for about 5 months now and everything is going great. Feeding well, shed perfectly... the works. So you guys must know your stuff! :D Anyway, it seemed only fair that I joined.

Big bad snake.jpg

And this is my boy. Central Desert/Alice Spring/MacDonald Ranges Stimson's. 95cm long and about 2 years old. He's a great feeder, but placid as anything. I've wanted a snake for years, but never got around to it. So glad I have. Superb pet!

Welcome Zipidee! I'm glad this site was a help to you and your gorgeous stimmi! :D And a big welcome to the APS family! :D:D:D

Couldn't have put it better than Sharky. Welcome to APS! Your Stimmie is beautiful, what's his name?
It always makes me smile when I read about someone new to the hobby having such a positive experience, I hope you stick with it! Also, feel free to post pics of your little critter any time, we LOVE pics, as I'm sure you've read around the place.

x

Thanks Guys. My Stimmy's name is Wiru, - pronounced wee-roo - which I believe means "beautiful" in the language of the traditional owners around the Macdonald Ranges in the NT. I have millions of pics, so more to come over time. :)

Welcome to the forum Dave, there are some really helpful knowledgeable members on here, nice to have you join us.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

welcome, very nice nice stimmi. yes this place is so full on knowledge and someone always has an answer for you.

Thanks again everyone. He is a beauty - and yes I'm 100% biased. OK, one last pic on this thread, before I bore you all to death...

Wiru and log.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back