Ninja 300...its arrived!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
think my honda wins the sex comp ;)

and the -1/+3 sprockets win the wheelie comp ;)

IMG_0828.jpg

Ok u can stop copy and paste from the Kwaka site now ...lol.....i got 2 boys in me house that r interested in one and the mrs also....hope they get it so i can test it....well ok ill thrash it but it be fun for few minssssssssssss....lol........Great looking bikes hey buddy!!!!!!!!!!!.well for a 300 but u gota say me GSXR is sexy
Mate get onto it, won't regret it for the little ones, very nice bike to ride :)
Yeah the gsxr is a nice bike won't denie that, but then most bikes that are .600 or above are far nicer then the littler cc bikes...the 300 is a nice exception tho :p

Purely because I'm jealous of all you *****s with your sexy bikes and because I miss mine SOOOOOOOO much I'm gonna post pics of it.

The weekend I got it
189_8192672841_35_n_zps743d86b3.jpg

The weekend I lost my license
346_30744437841_9300_n_zps4b94d133.jpg

Me going around the outside of my mate at Taupo
4643_83387252841_4430187_n_zps10cd5072.jpg

And me getting beaten by another mate the same day :)
4643_83467817841_1572195_n_zpsb486e3aa.jpg

GO NINJAS!!!!

IMG_0828.jpg

Very nice bike!!!! Unusual paint job too, I like it!

- - - Updated - - -

Purely because I'm jealous of all you *****s with your sexy bikes and because I miss mine SOOOOOOOO much I'm gonna post pics of it.

The weekend I got it

The weekend I lost my license

Me going around the outside of my mate at Taupo

And me getting beaten by another mate the same day :)

GO NINJAS!!!!

So did you lose your licence the same day that you got your licence? haha Love those thingss at the end, looks like awesome fun!!!

Nice one mate. You loving being on two wheels? Get rid of that chunky exhaust you know you want to! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0828.jpg

Nice bike, any chance you can let me know where you got those fairings?

My cruiser

Not as fast as some of those sports bikes but my 08 Softail goes ok. I have had 585 S&S easy start gear drive cams put in the 96 cu inch engine , hi flow air filter , vance and hines big radius pipes , power commander tuner and a few cosmetic upgrades.

Attachments

• IMG_4824.jpg
    IMG_4824.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 91
Nice bike, any chance you can let me know where you got those fairings?

Thanks mate.

Believe it or not, It is an OEM Scheme. Honda have released 600's with trick schemes in Europe for years... in 2010 they sampled 20 of these bad boys to Australia to test market, now the Limited edition 600's come out every year. only 20 of mine in AUS though, if that, they are probably in the bin by now.

I noticed a few R6's coming out with trick schemes from the factory floor now as well.... Yamaha don't lead the pack but at least they are on the band wagon ;)

All the extras and track parts are assorted but quality brands.

- - - Updated - - -

I should add.... If I had the option now, I would have bought a run of the mill scheme, because I worry too much about scraping this one up... I ride like a nanny on the road... when the track parts go on however....... well, that's another story...

My Gsxr 600 yes only a 600 does 178 kph in second gear before it hits rev limiter,,,still wondering y i got anuva 4 gears to go.........OHHH yes cause it gets up to near 300 kph ...i remember now lol :lol:

You're claiming figures an R1 is capable of... from a suzzi 600..... warm wet pockets I think, without proof.

Also is that turbo rod this one?: Harley Davidson V rod (turbo charged) | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Ipswich City - Raceview looks very similar with the pipes.

Last edited:
You're claiming figures an R1 is capable of... from a suzzi 600..... warm wet pockets I think, without proof.

I thought this as well, but you could gear it smaller at the back to make it faster in each gear, but that would kill acceleration from any bike. In the end, gixxer riders do take their lap times and speeds and half them and double them respectively for story factor ;) just kidding ;)

Not as fast as some of those sports bikes but my 08 Softail goes ok. I have had 585 S&S easy start gear drive cams put in the 96 cu inch engine , hi flow air filter , vance and hines big radius pipes , power commander tuner and a few cosmetic upgrades.

I'm still new to bikes etc and trying to work out my mod list for tax return time :p any information or effective mods that you guys cab post would be appreciated. I want to do it all at once ans return after all the works completed ;)

Gaining top speed from gearing is a plus one minus two affair, for every point you gain in top speed, you loose two in acceleration. Unless he's got the equivalent to a freshly laid Nullabor & a packed lunch I doubt he will be seeing anywhere near 300 anytime soon.

I'll say it again though because it's worth it, that V-Rod is utter sex. The soft tail is nothing short of awesome to. Can you tell I love cruisers yet? lol.

I'm still new to bikes etc and trying to work out my mod list for tax return time :p any information or effective mods that you guys cab post would be appreciated. I want to do it all at once ans return after all the works completed ;)
Not really sure with sport bikes without research but I think you will find a forum that might help with what combinations work best for your bike. I think the usual air in , air out and fuel in and possibly ignition are usually the cheapest and easiest way to gain performance but of coarse I would recommend get some hours up on the bike before you look for more speed/acceleration. I forgot to mention earlier it is a very nice looking bike.

Go test drive a standard New GSXR 600 and hold it flat chat in second and get back to me...........u need to eat humble pie....i got a couple xtra horses but thats all...my mate has an R1 and been telling me i need a 1000.....well when he catches me up (very doubtfull)....then ill go get me duke that the Mrs has already said is OK.......Few track days on the 600 first to get back into it me thinks....i am old u know
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

lol R1 slower than your 600, was he using a lubed up rear tyre? must have something to do with the weather over there....

I understand much like there is drivers and drovers, there is riders and rodents but still the point remains, you're full of it. You really do need a Ducati.

Bit of relevant info:

Yamaha R1:
146.2 hp (109.0 kW) @11,500

Suzuki GSXR600:
103.3 hp (77.0 kW) @ 13550 rpm

(R1 almost +50% for those mathematically challenged)

R1:
206 kg (450 lb)

GSXR6:
415 lb (188 kg)

This equals:

R1: .7hp per kilo.

XR6: .55hp per kilo.

Mathematics don't lie. Apologies for the html issues, I'm not a nerd.

Last edited:
HA Ha my point wa sexactl that he cant keep up...well actually stays on the side of the law due to being an x copper.......corse R1 is faster ..lmfao at u for biting...the point is that my bike hits rev limiter at just short of 180 in second or cant u read

- - - Updated - - -

OHHHHHHHH me speedo must be out

Last edited by a moderator:
man you poms have a dry sense of humour. And the point being I still don't believe you could even pull top gear with gearing like that.

.............anyway...............

awesome bike skels.

Last edited:
My baby.
I've posted this before, but it's had a few modifications since then.

Attachments

• photo copy 2.jpg
    photo copy 2.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 96
.............anyway...............

awesome bike skels.

Why thanks mate :) Am happy as. Getting my back seat cover (to make it a single seater) tomorrow and then am giving it a nice wash (all this bloody rain...I can't ride it without it getting covered in dirt!!!)

- - - Updated - - -

My baby.
I've posted this before, but it's had a few modifications since then.

Very nice Happy!!!! What modificications did you do to this bad boy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back