Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) who knows, just found it interesting. They arent backed up... lol its more the way i'm holding them 1 handed while trying to take a pic with the other hand. I'll keep an eye on their progress. The others are all in shed so i'll waiting until they all shed and see if they have similar markings in the same area

:) who knows, just found it interesting. They arent backed up... lol its more the way i'm holding them 1 handed while trying to take a pic with the other hand. I'll keep an eye on their progress. The others are all in shed so i'll waiting until they all shed and see if they have similar markings in the same area

Definately keep us posted.

Woke up to this sight this morning. Headbutting straight out of the egg. Gotta love Woma's!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC05619-1.jpg
    DSC05619-1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC05620-1.jpg
    DSC05620-1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 92
Did these only just hatch now Buck? late for Aspidites. No better site the hatchy woma's......

Yeah they sure are!! I have 2 out of the egg and another 5 heads sticking out having a look around. Very late indeed. For some reason my womas and albino darwins both went late this season. I suspect it was the unseasonal cool weather we had through spring but not 100% sure. I also put my male albino over a het female, and put my Stone line jungles together but missed them both due to the females ovulating so late I had stopped putting the males in with them. Was a strange season here....

Here is my first snake, its a SA woma not sure if its male or female. Not as pretty as some of the snakes in here but really friendly, photo was taken about 5 mins after a shed.
photo_zps9b5ff283.jpg

photo1_zpsdd9f5976.jpg

Wow, they are absolute screamers Josh!

I'll be interested in a couple of years if you ever produce any more that are like these beauties. I'm all for improving my lines, and getting a female like those ones with a reduced pattern won't be an easy task but undoubtedly one well worth pursuing. I have one male that I consider the best woma I've ever seen both in pattern and colouration, and I have a yearling female that has good solid RHD pattern and very nice rich red colouration. I could put these two together in 2014 or 2015 to see how they go.

I'll be interested in a couple of years if you ever produce any more that are like these beauties. I'm all for improving my lines, and getting a female like those ones with a reduced pattern won't be an easy task but undoubtedly one well worth pursuing. I have one male that I consider the best woma I've ever seen both in pattern and colouration, and I have a yearling female that has good solid RHD pattern and very nice rich red colouration. I could put these two together in 2014 or 2015 to see how they go.

Any pictures? sounds interesting

Thanks Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back