Snake name!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart-Breaker...after Led Zeppelin's awesome song :D

Kardi just reminds me of something my Gran would say when I was kid and heading outside to play "Put your cardi on, you don't want to catch a chill"

lol my grandmother never used the word Cardi, so I don't have that association with it :p I personally use the word cardi for any little sweater/shrug type tops, it could be a cute name. I definitely like Kardia though.

Heart-Breaker...after Led Zeppelin's awesome song :D
My god I love Zeppelin :) great taste in music you have :)

Kardia is a cute name.... although I am kinda liking Aspen too :) and an Asp is a type of snake too :) two birds with one stone.... figuratively of course

So it would appear we have narrowed it down to

Kardia
Kardi or Cardi
Aspen

So the only clear method for a decission from here is Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock :)

Just noticed the OP wanted something exotic, the prettiest one i could come up with was lev'ey - which means 'my heart' in biblical hebrew.

It's more than the organ though, it's like, heart, soul, mind, centre of life.

So it would appear we have narrowed it down to

Kardia
Kardi or Cardi
Aspen

So the only clear method for a decission from here is Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock :)

Bahahaha, I love the Big Bang Theory!

Well you just keep getting better don't you, good music good TV hahaha... Awww lev'ey is awesome.... we will through that into the hat as well :) and Penny

Just noticed the OP wanted something exotic, the prettiest one i could come up with was lev'ey - which means 'my heart' in biblical hebrew.

It's more than the organ though, it's like, heart, soul, mind, centre of life.

You know Hebrew? Or just the odd biblical Hebrew word?

Odessa? Pronounced o-des-sa ? I think that's nice :) and different

Pretty name it's Greek it means wandering quest.... I do love Greek Mythology.... snakes do like to wander.... So maybe we could invent a new name, from Kardia, Aspen and Odessa

It's settled, the snake's new name is: Kardipendessa.
baha, it's just so beautiful, isn't it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back