Snake name!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know biblical hebrew, my modern hebrew is shocking though.

I was actually born in Israel, but I was so young when the family moved back to Australia. So I don't remember much Hebrew at all, just the odd word. I gather I'll pick it up quick if I ever go back for a visit though. Must be in there somewhere!

How did you learn?

Kardipendessalev'ey! I like it, just rolls off the tongue. Not too long and awkward at all :D

I know a few swear words in a few different languages......:shock: there's my claim to fame

I know how to say "You are a potato" in about 9 languages, give or take haha...

Jij bent een aardappel...

There, I'm all set to go to Holland!

I was actually born in Israel, but I was so young when the family moved back to Australia. So I don't remember much Hebrew at all, just the odd word. I gather I'll pick it up quick if I ever go back for a visit though. Must be in there somewhere!

How did you learn?

WOW so are you planning on ever going back there?

This diamond must feel so special :D It has a 1 of a kind ultimate heart name!

WOW so are you planning on ever going back there?

I'd definitely love to visit, see if I recognise any of the places I grew up. I was 6 when the family went back to Australia (mum and dad were both from Australia, and met in Israel lol what are the odds)

I'd definitely love to visit, see if I recognise any of the places I grew up. I was 6 when the family went back to Australia (mum and dad were both from Australia, and met in Israel lol what are the odds)
I suppose it's better than most Aussie met stories... "We met in a pub, I hit on her, she threw a drink over my head and then we married"

Anyway.. I think I'm going to go catch some Z's. It's been a long day, I'm wrecked.

lol it's been fun! So we're agreed.. Kardipendessalev'ey, right? ok good! Our work here is complete :D

G'night guys!

x

thanks for all the suggestions guys i have gone with name Valentine it is perfect, as tempting as Chicken was i am going to pass on that name haha.

thanks for all the suggestions guys i have gone with name Valentine it is perfect, as tempting as Chicken was i am going to pass on that name haha.

Am I good or what? :)
I glad you like the name! I'm sure Valentine loves it as well :D

aww I stepped away to have some dinner and I come back and everyone is asleep... Glad you got a name out of all of our random name toss game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back