Fancy having your day ruined?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the person who said you have trained your cats, you are full of crap. That's not possible. Cats do whatever the hell they want at all times and you can't stop natural instinct. They are born killers and as much as I love them, that will never change.
Perfectly said.

Now if the headline read "1200 hunters exterminate 1000 feral cats and dogs in Florida Everglades" i would be impressed, but can you imagine all those "good ole boys" standing around backslapping, hi fiving and all the bs bonhomie they go on with if they were standing in front of a pile of dogs and cats, i can't, not macho enough for them, better to have only caught 37 monstrous serpents that only cause a bit of damage when they are hungry than 1000 feral dogs and cats that kill indiscriminately just coz they can, they need to remove the publicity that surrounds the yearly monster hunt and replace it with a peppering of baits laced with 10-80 away from where the gators can get it and just hope the a few hapless puma don't take the baits, it is not till they get rid of the feral 4 legged monsters that they can see what damage the slithering monsters are actually doing....just my opinion....................................................Ron

As of last night 1200 hunters had collected 50 burmese in 26 days

I dont think the Florida Burmese have much to worry about from that perspective

i do believe only educated people should be doing it tho, like one dude said they could be killing anything that moves then seeing that it's a native

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back