School Homework

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R33C3

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i'm haveing great difuculting picking a reptile to do it on

Do it on a really uncommon reptile so the teacher is amazed by your understanding ;)

thats where the problem is im not sure on wich one i sould do

No problemo. I only stumbled across them a few months ago, and have been reading into them a little bit. They have some amazing colours!

Rough scaled python? impress your teacher with a well reasoned theory on the evolution of their keeled scales :p

i reckon you should really stump the teacher and do a project on the 1 eyed trouser python..............................Ron

i reckon you should really stump the teacher and do a project on the 1 eyed trouser python..............................Ron
its a one eyed trouser snake ;) a little info about the one eyed trouser snake , the one eyed trouser snake is a very timid species and spends most of its time in hiding , when provoked it will tense its body and grow in size , if continually provoked it may spit at you

whilst this spit is considered non dangerous to male humans , females should be very cautious as contact can result in swelling of the abdomen for around 9 months followed by a painful withdrawal as the poison leaves your body in a solid living breathing form that requires all of your spare time and attention , so caution must be taken to avoid this

its a one eyed trouser snake ;) a little info about the one eyed trouser snake , the one eyed trouser snake is a very timid species and spends most of its time in hiding , when provoked it will tense its body and grow in size , if continually provoked it may spit at you

whilst this spit is considered non dangerous to male humans , females should be very cautious as contact can result in swelling of the abdomen for around 9 months followed by a painful withdrawal as the poison leaves your body in a solid living breathing form that requires all of your spare time and attention , so caution must be taken to avoid this
well now trouser snake or python that depends on if your a little guy or huge doesnt it lol

Choose a common species with lots of readily available research material. Check out some online husbandry manuals to get an idea. TAFE Animal Keepers students have to compile a research and husbandry manuel. Obscure species wont get you much kudos unless your teacher is into herps.

its a one eyed trouser snake a little info about the one eyed trouser snake , the one eyed trouser snake is a very timid species and spends most of its time in hiding , when provoked it will tense its body and grow in size , if continually provoked it may spit at you whilst this spit is considered non dangerous to male humans , females should be very cautious as contact can result in swelling of the abdomen for around 9 months followed by a painful withdrawal as the poison leaves your body in a solid living breathing form that requires all of your spare time and attention , so caution must be taken to avoid this
@ thomasssss now you have gone and blown it, the OP does not have to do the research now he/she will just be able to plagiarize this.............................................Ron

What about how the albino Darwin python came to be. How it was found then bred, so that many people now keep them
and they come from either 1 or 2 snakes and now there must be hundreds of them.
All the info is there for you.

I agree with -Peter (totally avoiding provoking the trouser snake topic here though I really want to). I actually completed the care manual for TAFE that Peter is referring to, and so I used the Bearded Dragon as I already had about 4-5 books at home to reference from.

@ thomasssss now you have gone and blown it, the OP does not have to do the research now he/she will just be able to plagiarize this.............................................Ron
i did think about that ron , which is why i didnt go into things like the variation of colours shapes and sizes , preferred habitats and prey , those sorts of things , we will let the little tike work those out for himself

i should mention though for our own safety their has been a confirmed mutant species , this species attacks men from behind although it doesnt have the same consequences as it has for women , i can only imagine it would be a very unpleasant experience so should be avoided at all costs , unless your into that sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back