Funny story

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeaal

Reaction score
Just thought I would share a silly, funny thing that happened to us the other day. We are always on the lookout for nice things to decorate the snake's enclosures with and some of those $2 shops often have fake grass mats which come in squares and are pretty good. They look quite nice and are easy to keep clean. These shops always have some sort of plants and flowers too. Rick and I went into one the other day at Box Hill and saw, up against the far side of the counter, these branches of the most amazing, realistic looking reeds you’ve ever seen. We were touching them and commenting on how great they were, but after searching the store for about 10 minutes, we couldn't find anymore for sale on the shelves.

We finally asked the shop assistant where to find them. She looked at us like we were morons and said “The grocery store – that is corn shoots for my dinner”. We left. We probably won’t go back, I think.

he he he Xeaal, that is so funny, thank you for putting a smile on my dial today :) ..............................................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back