Need name suggestions for a female dobermann..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently putting money aside for a German Rottweiler pup (female of course, all my dogs have been) I'm naming her either Baby, Mis(chief), Coco, or something random like you would call a tiny sweet lil puppy.... not sure what hubby will think though lol.

Woof or if sticking with a girl theme, Woofess

My parents owned and showed Dobermans and then moved onto breeding them and we also had two that we started to race against other Dobermans at the greyhound track. That was really fun.

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
We are taking delivery of a female puppy very soon, and my partner and I have not been able to agree on a name. We wanted something a bit unusual and not overly girly.. any suggestions?? Help!

Have you picked any of the random names thrown at you yet? The suspense is killing me

Chaos, Mayhem, Rebah, Scarlett, Blitz, Aura, Sierra, Rumour, Hex, Liberty, Astrid, Karma, Willow

Riley/ Rylee, Lexi, Billie, Zoey, Ellie, Gemma, Roxy, Sidney, Rayne, Bronte, Charli.

Has your boyfriend come up with any names.

Riley/ Rylee, Lexi, Billie, Zoey, Ellie, Gemma, Roxy, Sidney, Rayne, Bronte, Charli.

Has your boyfriend come up with any names.

The only name he came up with was Rebel, which i dont really like, i think we can come up with something way better. I've really liked some of the suggestions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back