show us your scrubbys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the attachments are working for me? anyone know why? How do you post a picture straight to the thread instead of as an attachment, i used to know but i cant remember how haha

I heard Joemal makes his own industrial size tweezers for feeding his snakes, they are 6' long and made of all things manly, like beer and concrete

Hard to believe but like all my snakes she gets hand fed . Never used tweezers on any of my snakes . Different strokes for different folks . I find it easier some don't.

I saw a bloke who looked exactly like you in the paper today Joemal, he even had the same snakes as you!

Yes everyone that was me .Started out as entering in a photo comp a few weeks back then next thing the editor was ringing me to get photos done plus i won the photo comp .Heaps of photos taken but only 2 used

I think that if ur nice enough to let them take photo's they should at least give the 3 best photo's to u for free, then if u wanted more u could purchase the rest. Thats just my opinion. :)
Love ur photo's by the way Joemal.

Hard to believe but like all my snakes she gets hand fed . Never used tweezers on any of my snakes . Different strokes for different folks . I find it easier some don't.

So you feed her your hand and the rabbit? That's very accommodating of you lol :)

Beautiful animal Joemal!!!

Bet your suburb keeps their cats and dogs locked up :)

Hamalicous: I cant see your photos :(

Got to keep my dogs and cat out of the way when she is out .Have about 8 neighbourhood kids that come round all the time to see the snakes .Scrubby has already sized the smallest one up as a potential meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back