NEW ADDITION Can't wait to see how this little albino will colour up!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hughesy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Picked up this little guy today! Can't wait to watch it grow and colour up!

6y7esymy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Paradox albino, awesome looking snake, congrats :)
Where did u get this little fella from?
How much if u dont mind me asking?

Bought it off a breeder in Melbourne albino 93 & it's heads fine hamalicious just the pic, but can see where your coming from : ) the black pigment on it's head gives it a weird shape in the pic!

Looks like it has issues with it's eyes? Is it okay?

thats awesome beautiful snake must've cost a fortune lol
its head blends so well against its body cooly cool

To solve the whole head/eyes issue maybe u should take another photo, in a better position so we can see it better?
Just suggesting :)

much better pic. well done. Got some potential to be sure. Keep us posted on his growing with pics.

Stunning little paradox! I like that his nose is half and half in colour, it's going to be so exciting for you to watch he/she grow! I can't wait to see future photos either :)

Yeah cheers guys I'm pretty stoked with it, will take some more pictures in a week or so once it settles in! Hard not too get it out and have a good look but : )

Please forgive my ignorance, but exactly what is a "paradox" albino?

To my understanding, and feel free to correct me anyone, within an albino having no pigmentation at all, that a paradox has pigmentation but still carries the albino gene.

Wow you must be stoked keep us updated with pics good work getting your hands on one

Paradox pretty much means a contradiction. So a paradox albino is an albino with some melanin. Since albinism stops the production of melanin, theoretically a albino with melanin should not exist. But it does, hence they are called a paradox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back