Post your pics from the Castle Hill Reptile Expo.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RSP! i want one so badly! wish he brought in the original! that would of been awesome to see!
also like the black woma snake ranch had!
wasnt a huge variety this year tho i thought!

why didnt i take photos :facepalm:

Here are a few of mine. How frikken hot was it in the place!!!! :oops:. But a great selection of things to see.

Bearded Dragon Castle Hill Expo Feb 13aa.jpg
BHPython Castle Hill Expo Feb 13aa.jpg
Spotted Python Castle Hill Expo Feb 13aa.jpg

My wife told me I couldn't go because I would come home with more pets, I said your right honey. Little does she know, she is working when SOFAR is on :p

Keep the pics coming for those of us who couldn't go, it looks/sounds like it was a great day.

Snake ranch has there albino spotted on display was pridy cool

they had a few nice gtps for sale and alot of bhps only went for an hour to many people seen a couple of jags

Albino, jungle, water dragon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 218
Highlights for me were:
Snake ranches adult jungle (beauty), brad walkers striped carpets, daz's silver peppers (cant wait for him to bring some more into the hobby), T's huge blackhead (MASSIVE), Peter birches platinum mac (the standout ant for me)...
Nev's ven show was good, added something else to the show other then just walking around and looking.

Overall it was a good show, more demos would be good as I think that would make it more of a day out instead of a few hrs... But, I saw some good animals & sweated my buttocks off!

Did anyone get a pic of the stunning Murray Darling that DoLittle Farm had. I was just about ask about it then someone bet me too it by 30 seconds.

It was good to see Gavin's talk and catch up on the progress of the project. It's a great project and it was good to hear he now has a second female for the project.

Cheers Daniel

Last edited:
What did everyone think of the castle hill reptile expo??????

What did everyone think about the expo today? Did anyone buy anything special or that they had wanted for a long time????????????????

I wish I had gotten the chance to go... Please everyone! Post all the pictures so I can relive it through you :p

WOW.... The Super sized RSP at the Castlehill show

Did anyone get a good pic of the Original male Rough Scale Python at the show ? his size blew me away. I got a few pic's on my phone but nothing good enough to put up, and that black RHD Woma was unbelieveable aswell.

Post some pic's if you got some good one's.

Wow that BHP is incredible.
Thank you all heaps, can't wait for the SOFAR, evil parents said NO to Castle Hill and the others, would love to see the Illawarra Reptile Club Expo, heard it is amazing.

Wow that BHP is incredible.
Thank you all heaps, can't wait for the SOFAR, evil parents said NO to Castle Hill and the others, would love to see the Illawarra Reptile Club Expo, heard it is amazing.

If you're into expo's, the IRS one will not disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back