Snake Necropsy..GRAPHIC

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Had a death at my place recently so I took Mildred (Chappel Island tigersnake) to see Shane Simpson to find the COD.
Dont watch this if you are squeemish.

[video=youtube;x7GAcJh9A8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7GAcJh9A8Y[/video]

wow thats so interesting to watch, thanks for sharing baz. Sorry about your loss though.
I like shanes work, he's always really helpful even when i've sent in an email asking a few questions about becoming a reptile vet, he still took the time to respond and help out :)

Wow, very interesting and fascinating!
Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry you lost one of your tigers :(

Damn! Sorry also for youe loss Baz. She was a stunning specimen. Will there be another "Mildred" in the future?

Great work by Shane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your loss Baz :( thank you for sharing this, I think my eyes where glued open to not miss any second of it, was completely fascinating!

Very very interesting thanks for sharing.
This might seem like a very dumb question but if the other tiger snake living with that one had bitten the decesed snake would the venom cause a blood vessle to break and bleed out? ive seen threads that vens can bite and hurt eachother? sorry if that seems silly just would like to know... :)

Cheers Toby

Really sorry for your loss. But thank you for sharing the video, it was really interesting!!

Very interesting, sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful snake

Wow!!!! That was interesting. You did well to watch it get cut up. Suppose its good to always know tho hey. Shame mate. Gorgeous tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting viewing there,thanks for sharing...sorry for ur loss though

Poor girl - thanks for posting the video though - interesting to see.

It's pity about the loss but it's always interesting to see things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back